Secret valley villa in Konyaalti
The villas project is located in Konyaalti at the mountain valley of Toros Mountains, a 25-minute drive from the Konyaalti seaside
Overview of the location of the villa in Konyaalti
Villa in Konyaalti is located in the mountain valley of the Toros Mountains, fully surrounded by beautiful nature, a 25-minute drive from the Konyaalti seaside.
- Konyaalti seaside - 30 km
- International Airport - 55 km
- City center, Kaleichi Old town - 42 km
- Kemer city - 29 km
- Lycian trail, ancient city of Kitanaura - 10 km
- The nearest settlement is 500 m
Features and technical characteristics of the project:
- Stand alone, luxury two-storey villas with stunning mountain views
- Away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- The best panoramic views of Antalya with an affordable price
- The first villa project of this type with a full panoramic view from each.
- Affordable price in a comparison to similar locations, like Geyikbayiri village, but the quality and excellence of the development is superior.
- Each villa has its own infinity pool, garden, garage and a unique landscape from all windows.
- 12 plots of land with a permit for the construction of two-storey villas.
- Each of the plots is allocated for a stand alone villa with a separate entrance, garden, swimming pool and garage.
- Easy access to the pool from all rooms.
- Wooden floors in the bedrooms with underfloor heating system on the ground floor.
- Granite flooring on the ground floor, fireplace and modern kitchen.
- PVC exterior windows and doors.
- Air conditioners, led spotlights, wallpaper, oven, hob and exhaust.
- Swimming pool and decorated seating area with fireplace in the garden
- Natural stone decor
- 5 years guarantee for the interior and 10 years for the entire construction with the provision of approved certification.
- The uniqueness of the project is given by the location, design and easy access to the region driving along the Altinyaka road right after the famous Hurma microdistrict.
- In the location there are no other land plots on which a similar project can be placed. This guarantees uniqueness and success to the project.
- The land plot and the project belong to the United World company.